Sunday, December 20, 2015

Wrapping up 2015, ready for 2016!

A year has gone by and I feel like a new woman!
How did this happen?
A new years resolution of improving my health and happiness!
I still had a super fun summer with plenty of cold beer. I still had my ice creams, and I still had chocolate.
However, what I did routinely was I made sure to eat every 2-3 hours, I made sure that my portions were right. I'm not only talking about a small meal. I'm talking about making sure I had the right amount of veggies per day, the right amount of fruits, the right amount of proteins, carbs, healthy fats etc
I have also been drinking a nutritional shake made up by organically grown superfoods. Meaning everyday I have been fueling my body with vitamins, probiotics, antioxidants, plant based proteins, minerals and more.
I'm ready for 2016!
I feel like I have built a great foundation and I am ready to take this to the next step!
I want to be stronger and to be a bad ass in everything I do!
Skier, climber, biker, smiling, living, kind, laughing, hugging, balance, love, humble, health advocate, hiker, explorer, camper, happiness, friend, open-minded, family member, business builder, wife, and handstands!
So with these words and taking action on acting on them I will enter 2016!
These are my new years resolutions and I already have things lined up to do in order to succeed in this!
I will start with writing them down and saying them out loud at new years. Then they will hang somewhere in my home to remind me to succeed!
The more you surround yourself with what you want, the closer you will get to your goal!

No comments:

Post a Comment